Sunday 27 January 2013

More Revlon swatches

I picked up another two lip butters today and another colorburst lipgloss. I got Berry Smoothie 050, Macaroon 096 and the lipgloss is Strawberry 006. I got these because I have been loving Revlons lip butters and glosses recently and got these to add to my collection as they were on Boots for 3 for 2 so costing me £15.98 for all three saving £7.99!

Here's what they look like;
And swatches taken in daylight;
L-R are Berry Smoothie, Macaroon, Strawberry

Here's the swatches taken with flash;
L-R are Berry Smoothie, Macaroon, Strawberry

I'm glad I picked these colours up as the lip gloss is very nice for summer, a sort of pink/coral and the lip butters are nice for a finished look that isn't always a pink or nude lip, it's something a bit different.

Hope you enjoyed it!


No comments:

Post a Comment