Friday 9 September 2011

Sleek Make Up Primer Palette 600

So a couple of weeks ago I got the sleek makeup primer palette and I thought I'd now do a review as I've used it a couple of times. I bought it from superdrug for around £6 (ish) and it has 12 colours. This thing is fabulous, it provides a great colour base and holding power for eyeshadows or you can use it as liner, or a cream eyeshadow. I will be checking out more of sleek's make up as it is just great value for money.

On with the pictures!



this is the outer case, its a hard plastic snap shut lid


Here are all the colours! They don't look very vibrant but they are beautiful, look at the swatches!

These swatches were taken in artificial light but if you go down to your local superdrug and see, you won't be disappointed by the colours. I don't know the names of these as Sleek doesn't name them all on the back or anything but it's easy enough to get over that.

Another post coming up

thanks 

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment